When it comes to your weight
don’t wait another Minute
Changing the way you experience healthcare through telemedicine
Get the prescriptions and treatment plans you need delivered right to your door – all from the comfort of your home with MinuteMD. Our team of board-certified medical professionals are here to help you along your wellness journey with a variety of treatment plans.
Only $249 per month
Only $229 per month
Only $449 per month
$99 per month
How it Works
Enroll in the program and complete the required medical consultation. If our licensed doctor determines that you are provisionally eligible for the program, you will complete another quick and easy enrollment and your patient profile will be built out on our world class secure HIPAA-compliant portal called Healthie.
Complete all required labwork, which will be sent to you as a PDF to present to your specified lab. There is no additional charge for this service. Our physicians will review your results to further assess eligibility and, if medically appropriate, prescribe the medicine you are requesting.
Get it Delivered
Once prescribed by our medical providers, your prescription is sent to our partner compounding pharmacy. Our partner pharmacy will then expedite shipping of your prescription (and supplies, if applicable) direct to your doorstep!
Meet our MinuteMD
At MinuteMD, we work with a team of skilled, licensed medical providers to help our patients find the best treatment plans for their needs. Each of our medical providers comes to our team with an experienced background in healthcare and is ready to help you get on track to a healthier life.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have to commit?
We offer short-term commitments of 3 months. You’ll receive a multi-month supply with each shipment that aligns with three monthly payments.
How long until I receive my medication?
After enrolling in our program, you can expect the following rough timelines (noted in business
- Patient onboarding invitation sent within 24 hours of enrollment and completion of medical consultation.
- Prepaid lab work orders are uploaded to your patient portal within 24 hours of completing onboarding.
- Lab orders returned to MinuteMD by the lab typically within two business days (varies by lab).
- Provider assigned to review labs within 24 hours of receiving results.
- Provider review of lab results and medical consultation information to determine prescription eligibility typically within 3-4 business days of being assigned.
- Pharmacy prepares, compounds (if the drug product is a compounded medication), and ships your prescription within approximately 7-10 business days of receiving the prescription.
Do you take insurance?
No, we do not accept insurance. Payment for our services is made through other accepted methods.
What states can you provide services to?
We have licensed providers and pharmacy partners to serve patients in all 50 states.